Final sale, no refunds, exchanges, or warranty.
510 Charging Cord not included, can be found here.
The Aspire CF Battery series are high-end e-cigarette power systems. This battery series features stainless steel endpoints, a metal button, and a carbon fiber coated tube.The Aspire CF Batteries contain a revolutionary spring connector. Spring loaded 510 connection ensures atomizers make solid contact with the battery.
- • Large firing button on the side of the mod (similar to an eGo style battery)
- • Atomizer Short Circuit Protection: If the heating coils are short-circuited while vaping, the LED lights around the button (both colors) will blink 3 times, and battery will default to "sleep mode"
- • Overcharge Protection: The built-in microchip automatically stops charging once the battery has reached it's maximum capacity
- • Charging Short Circuit Protection: If the charger is short-circuited while charging the battery will automatically stop charging, turn off, and the LED lights (both colors) will flash 6 times
- • Requires a 4.2V output eGo style USB charger (not included)
- • LED Indicator Lights: The LED around the button will be blue when the battery voltage is between 4.2-3.5V, and will then turn orange when the voltage goes below 3.5V, indicating it will soon be time to charge your battery. When the battery requires charging it will no longer work and the LED light will blink orange 15 times.
- • 5 Click On/Off Function, similar to an eGo style battery
- • Spring loaded 510 connection
- • Made from Stainless Steel and Carbon Fiber
- • Maximum Current: 40 Amp
Note: The CF Mod is designed for low resistance atomizers. It will work on resistances from 0.3 - 1.0 ohms only.