In order to extend the life of your coil and limit any liquid leaking from your tank, we suggest the following:
- Avoid using juices high in sweetener or dark in color, as they increase gunking of the coil.
- Avoid using old coils. Each coil typically lasts on average 1-2 weeks. It is time to change your coil when it either tastes burned or leaks excessively.
- Clean out your tank when changing your coil to get rid of any excess juice that may have accumulated.
- Some coils can be faulty even if brand new. If a coil is leaking heavily or tastes burned immediately, try another coil.
- Always prime new coils by saturating them fully. This is done by putting some liquid directly on the exposed cotton. Firing your unit while the coil is dry will burn the cotton and the coil will become unusable.
- Always dry pull new coils by inhaling without firing the mod. This pulls liquid into the coil, aiding in saturation.
- Always break in new coils by starting at the lowest power indicated on the coil and building up to the desired power/temperature gradually.
- Always close the airflow of your tank when filling it. This helps form a seal and can aid in minimizing the chances of leaking.