Adults only (19+)
This website contains ADULT material and is only suitable for those 19 years or older. Enter your Date of Birth for Verification.
$3.90 $6.90 You Save 43% ($3.00)
Resistance Wire Kanthal A1. Used to make your coil(s). Approximately 30 feet.
Clapton and 22ga are 15 feet spool
Available in 9 gauges for varying resistance levels and build types:
|Gauge (AWG)||Average Wire
|Feet per Pound||Resistance
ohms/ft. @ 68°F
Kanthal A1 is commonly used for electric heating elements in large industrial furnaces and is often found in glass, ceramics, electronics, and steel industries. Its high resistivity and ability to withstand elements without oxidation makes it a popular choice when dealing with large-scale heating elements.
Rebuildable atomizer coils and wicks have known risks.
Rebuildables are for experts, not average or beginner vapers with no multimeter or knowledge of how to use a meter, or when a meter must be used, or how electronic devices work. These materials cannot safely be used by the inexperienced or those without basic knowledge of electronics.
This is because:
1. A rebuildable coil/wick MUST be tested carefully with a meter before it is used.
2. If it is not tested it is entirely the risk of the user.
3. Faulty wicks/coils WILL blow electronic devices.
4. New coil/wick units must be tested and then used first on a strong basic electrical APV that has short circuit protection.
5. No new coil/wick assembly should be used on an electronic device until known to be safe.
6. These items destroy electronic devices if faulty. This is a known issue.