This is a replacement Cyclone Bowl to be used with the Arizer V-Tower or the Arizer Extreme Q. The Cyclone Bowl is where your actual herbs are stored during the vaporization process. This is the exact same product that is included in the accessory box with either of these vaporizers. Other features include:
- Glass construction
- Flat screen to prevent materials from falling into the heating element during convection vaporization
- ‘Cool touch’ black top for safer handling (Can still get hot, be careful!)
- Arizer Extreme Q Vaporizer
- Arizer V Tower Vaporizer
- Ensure the cyclone bowl has cooled if it has recently been used.
- Remove any remaining herb inside the bowl.
- Remove the screen from inside the bowl by pushing up on it from the bottom. You can clean this too, or discard it and use a new one.
- Soak glass (and screen) in isopropyl. (a tall shooter glass works well)
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and allow it to dry completely.
- Replace the screen if needed.